Search This Blog

Sunday, January 30, 2011

It's A Dirty Job...

But I guess someone's got to do it, and I guess that someone's got to be me.  Everyone in my business knows construction sites are usually the worst, but none of us know exactly why.  Maybe it's the cold weather, maybe it's the rush to get a job done quickly (ha!), or maybe it's just plain old bad aim.  Be warned: these are some pretty bad ones.

 This one's really just to break you all in.  It's not so much nasty as just a little broken.
I...don't really know what that is on the floor.
 Okay, now we're gettin' dirty.


 Do you think it's full?


 C'mon people.  This is just plain wrong!

Okay, I'm just trying to see what you all can stomach with this one.

4 comments:

  1. Not one of the toilets pictured is a Porta John®.

    Please go to www.toilets.com to view a www.portajohn.com.
    You can also view us at

    www.comfortstation.com www.portabletoilets.com

    Earl Braxton info@toilets.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fortunately I haven't run across really filthy ones like many that you show here and wouldn't consider using many of them.

    As a mom of two boys involved in sports, I fairly frequently use the portapotties at the fields. It is common to see a mound of toilet paper with feces visible, as you show in the last picture, and that doesn't bother me just as long as the other areas are clean. I'm glad that they have some form of restroom at these fields as both the kids and the parents use them. Both my kids and my husband and I have no problems taking care of either a urine or bowel movement need in these at the field, just as long as they are relatively clean.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a real talent for writing unique content. I like how you think and the way you express your views in this article. I am impressed by your writing style a lot. Thanks for making my experience more beautiful. Baton Rouge portable toilets

    ReplyDelete